Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Frolicking

(from Pinterest.com)

Don't you just swoon over the aroma of fresh apple pie?

Gaze awe-struck at the golden, rusty, and crimson flaming hues of the trees? 

Tingle with delight over the crisp, sunny days of hayrides, apple-picking, and football games? 

****

From September to November, you'll find my cupboards stuffed with pumpkin goodies, rows of boots lined up by the door, the football gear proudly displayed, the house practically ablaze with spiced candles...

Yep, I love everything about it. 
I attempted this year to take snapshots of all my favorite things of Fall, but realized that's impossible. So here's only a few of the lovely elements of this season:

Big sweaters and boots, leaves crunching under you...

Hot mulled cider from my work place...

 Every fall candle scent imaginable...no it's not overkill... 

Apple-picking at old-fashioned farms...

And for a laugh, here's our pumpkin that somehow decided to collapse on itself, just as we were getting ready to carve it...

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
~L.M. Montgomery

Enjoy the last week of this beautiful month! 



2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these photos. I've missed fall SO SO SO SO much since being here. (tis still in the 80s) Fall is my favorite time of year.
    miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that's so sad! :( never thought you'd miss the cool weather huh? haha. you should come up to visit next september or october and we'll go crazy with fall-related activites :P

    ReplyDelete