Monday, September 22, 2014

When Your Strength Is Low...


   (from Pinterest.com)

   So I know I haven’t been very good with updating on here lately, but since school is in full swing, unfortunately, I haven’t had time to post very often. 

   But anyway, one thing I’ve been doing recently is highlighting every verse in the Bible I find about the strength that the Lord gives us.

   With the stress of schoolwork starting to build up, the days getting harder to push through, the lack of sleep often depleting our energy, and whatever other obstacles we face this time of year, I think we all need an extra amount of strength for our spirits. If you agree, here’s some verses to encourage you.

****
“Draw your strength from the Lord and from His mighty power.
Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil.” -Eph. 6:10-11

“Though I thought I had toiled in vain and for nothing uselessly spent my strength, yet my reward is with the Lord, my recompense is with my God.” -Isaiah 49:4

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
-Philippians 4:13


“The Lord is my strength and my shield, in whom my heart trusted and found help. So my heart rejoices; with my song I praise God.” -Psalm 28:7


“Look to the Lord in His strength; seek to serve Him constantly.” 
-1 Chronicles 16:11

“O Lord, have pity on us, for you we wait. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of trouble.” -Isaiah 33:2

“The God of all grace who called you to His eternal glory through Christ will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little." -I Peter 5:10

“My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my savior. He is my God, I praise him.” -Exodus 15:2

****
   
   Hope that helps! (And eat some chocolate too...it's a sure way to restore your energy!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment