Monday, July 28, 2014

Cozy on a Rainy Monday



   Usually rainy Mondays are the bane of my existence.

   Ok, so that’s a little dramatic.

   But still. Not a fan.

   Today, however, was completely different. For once I actually felt that “cozy” feeling  which everyone seems to associate with rainy days. It was such a rare occurrence that I thought it warranted a cute-cozy post. So here it is...even if it doesn’t have a point to it.




Reading a book while drinking green tea. Ahhh so good.



 Singing and playing guitar with my sister, and turning on the string of white lights in our room for some atmosphere ;) 


Baking chocolate crinkle cookies while listening to Norah Jones. 
And no, I didn't burn them for once.


 Watching an oldie but goodie with the family.

   So it got me inspired..maybe I’ll try to make each rainy Monday a little more cheery. A cup of tea, relaxing music, and good company are sometimes all it takes. 

   (But no promises. I still like sunny Mondays better.)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!:) maybe the next time i see you, I'll be proficient enough on the guitar to play along with you:)

    ReplyDelete